Venue & Hospitality
ANA Crowne Plaza Osaka 1-3-1 Dojimahama, Kita-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka 530-0004
Conference Dates: October 22-23, 2018
Hotel Services & Amenities
- Audio/Visual Equipment Rental.
- Business Center.
- Business Phone Service.
- Complimentary Printing Service.
- Express Mail.
- Meeting Rooms.
- Office Rental.
- Photo Copying Service.
- Secretarial Service.
- Video Conference.
- Video Messaging.
- Video Phone.
- Baggage Storage.
Driving Directions to
Driving Directions Updating Soon...
Osaka was evaluated in Research & Development only. Osaka currently markets vaccines in Japan only and is growing its vaccine pipeline, including R&D projects for dengue and chikungunya. Osaka performs above average in Research & Development, and has clear access provisions for its late-stage vaccine candidate. While it does not currently market vaccines in countries in scope, it is taking steps to support affordability and supply of vaccines in its pipeline. For example, from 2016, Osaka has been developing a low-cost IPV with support from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation. The beginning stages of early traditions of visits to lovely destinations. Japan's rich history can be experienced most wherever in the country. With numerous old royal residences so far remaining the nation over, it's definitely not hard to set aside a trip back in chance to a place that is known for medieval rulers. The Travel and Tourism Competitiveness Report 2017 positions Japan fourth out of 141 countries for the most part, which was the best in Asia. Japan got for the most part high scores in all viewpoints, especially human services and cleanliness, wellbeing and security, social resources and business travel.
Best tourist attractions in Osaka:
- Umeda Sky Building is a weirdly shaped building with an observation deck and a escalator suspended between two buildings mid-air. It is located near the Osaka station.
- The Sumiyoshi Shrine is located south of the city center. It is one of Japan's oldest Shinto shrines and has a very unusual architecture. It is also famous for a bridge arching over a pond.
- The Japan mint is located in Osaka and is especially famous for the nearby cherry blossom tunnel road, a prime spot to see the annual cherry blossom.
- The Tsūtenkaku landmark tower in the Shinsekai area with an observation platform at 91 meters.
- The Shitennōji temple is near the Tennōji station. It is regarded as maybe the first Buddhist temple in Japan dating back to the 6th century. The building of today's temple however, are a reconstruction.
- Located inside the Ryokuchi park is the Open Air Museum of Old Farmhouses, a collection of Edo period farmhouses. This gives a good insight in the lives of the common people during this period. It is located north of the city center.
- The Kamigata Ukiyoe Museum in Namba is dedicated to ukiyoe, Japanese woodblock prints.
- Osaka's best known sight is the Osaka castle. While it is a reconstruction, it is pretty and has a nice castle park. To learn more about thee history of Osaka, you can head to the nearby Osaka Museum of History.
- The Osaka Science Museum on Nakanoshima is an interactive activity center with planetarium and cinema.